Pantos is an innovative multi-Blockchain Token system created by the BitPanda exchange team. It is an open-source scientific research project, which aims to build a Token Atomic Swap Technology (TAST) for token transfers.
Through the conception of a new cross-chain transfer protocol, Pantos intends to bring all major blockchain platforms closer together. Bellow are a some of the differentiating features of the Pantos cross-chain protocol:
- Cross-chain token transfers(not just SWAPS);
- Frictionless migration / transfer of the SAME asset from one blockchain to another;
- (Near) real-time arbitrage, which means more stability and less volatility;
- Research of open source technology as a joint academic effort;
- Development of a high quality, open source atomic swap / transfer protocol;
- Setting an industry standard with an innovative multi-blockchain token system;
- A Blockchain Domination Index to measure PAN distribution among blockchains.
|Price in BTC||0.00000402015630 BTC|
|Current Supply||1,000,000,000 PAN|
|Total Supply||1,000,000,000 PAN|
|24h Volume (coin)||182,243 PAN|
|24h Volume (currency)||$26,005|
|24h Total volume (coin)||420,354 PAN|
|24h Total volume (currency)||$59.98K|
|Last updated||2021-06-12 12:45:19 +01:00 BST|
To embed real-time Pantos widget into your website copy the following code.